Dog Boarding in Cypress / Northwest Houston
please note that there is an additional $10.00 fee per pet applied to your account when your dog is here on a Nationally recognized Holiday. There is no early check-out on Holidays; you will be charged for the full day.
Barks 5th Avenue Boarding is a safe, clean and busy atmosphere. Your pet is walked morning, noon and evening in our 1 acre grassy backyard. We feed premium dog food 2 times daily, you are also welcome to bring your pets own food if you prefer. We give each pet individual care to ensure a clean and comfortable boarding experience. Your pet can stay in one of our standard kennels or treat your pet to an upgraded stay in one of our Private Rooms. Boarding rates start when your pet checks-in, check-out is at noon, if you check-out after noon then you will be charged for that night as we will have cared for your pet for the day and will be making preparations for your pet to stay another night.
NOTE: We strongly recommend you download THIS CHECKLIST (pdf) a few days prior to dropping off your pet for boarding. This will help speed up your check-in process, and hopefully prevent anything essential being missed. Thank you!
Standard Kennel Rates:
- 0-20lbs $21.00 per night
- 21-40lbs $23.00 per night
- 41-70lbs $24.00 per night
- 71-85lbs $25.00 per night
- 86-100lbs $26.00 per night
- 100+lbs $28.00 per night
- Cats $21.00 per night
- Small Room (4×6) $35.00 per night
- Medium Room (6×8) $40.00 per night
- Large Room (6×10) $45.00 per night
- regular board rate for each additional pet
Feeding & Nutrition Options:
Your pet’s nutritional needs are extremely important to us. As such, we offer the following options for your pet’s feeding:
- We can use our kenneling food, Precise Naturals SensiCare Grain-Free Lamb & Rice formula. This will incur a $1.00/feeding charge ($2.00/day)
- You may bring your pet’s normal, everyday food for us to feed. We ask that prior to arrival, you portion out the food in Zip-Loc-style plastic bags, with your pet’s name clearly written with magic market on the bag. This will allow our kennel technicians to maintain the proper feeding balance that you have set up for your pet.
- If you are interested in transitioning your pet to a grain-free/other dog food that we sell here at Barks 5th Avenue, we can discuss an easy transition method during your pet’s stay.
- We also have a full line of healthy treats that you may add to your pet’s stay. We will make sure they receive the special treat at the time(s) you specify!
Exercise & Socialization Options
Exercise and socialization are an integral part of your pet’s health and well-being. All guests are walked three times a day (morning/afternoon/evening) on our 1-acre, grassy enclosure. If you would like to add additional outside time, we have options from which you may choose:
- Private Exploration Time ($10.00): A one-hour period for your dog to explore, sniff-around, and enjoy our protected indoor/outdoor enclosure. He/she will have the whole area without distraction from any other dogs!
- 1/2 or Full Day Doggie Daycare ($15-24.00) (Requires 1-time Temperament Test $30.00): Your best friend will get to spend time with all of the dogs attending our world-class Doggie Daycare! This is the ultimate in canine socialization, as the dogs get to play together, constantly supervised by our expert Daycare Technicians!
- Private Playtime ($18.00): This is the PERFECT option for dogs who may not be very social; one of our staff will spend a full hour playing with your dog! Fetch, catch, chase, you name it! We will make sure they get plenty of one-on-one time during that hour!
OTHER SERVICES & NOTIFICATIONS
- If your pet requires medication, we will need you to advise us of that at the time you speak to our Reservation Specialist; we will have an additional form to fill out concerning the administering of the medication. Medication fee will be $2.00/dose
- We do NOT allow for pet drop-off on Sundays; only pick up between 5-6pm. If you are picking up on a Sunday, we will require you to pre-pay for your package (at time of drop-off).
- Grooming, bathing, nail trimming, and other services can be included in your pet’s stay. Contact us for details.
- We have luxury comfort upgrades for your pet’s stay, as well. Ask your Reservation Specialist for details.